This page is collecting references and useful information about the coronavirus - Covid-19 - as it progresses, and its impact - and info about its effect on the human way of life in all dimensions. Started 14th April 2020.
- April 2020. Children's book - https://www.peckhamvision.org/wiki/images/7/7b/Coronavirus_A_Book_For_Children.pdf
- Daily. Tracking the global pandemic as it happened and happens - a series of maps and charts tracks the spread of the virus since it emerged in China in December last year: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-51235105 Source: Johns Hopkins University, updated daily.
- 10 April 2020. The treadmill just stopped. Bam! … It’s the greatest gift ever unwrapped - The Great Pause - we have the opportunity to see what would happen if the world simply stopped … Prepare for the Ultimate Gaslighting* by @juliovincent in @forgemag https://forge.medium.com/prepare-for-the-ultimate-gaslighting-6a8ce3f0a0e0
- 11 May 2020. The global spread of Covid 19 - its identical pattern around the world, and how the counties with less developed health systems are next in line: https://bit.ly/3fExUGA
- 21 May 2020. Southwark Council asks for help from local people to combat COVID-19 by suggesting healthier streets: https://bit.ly/3cmxjGU
- 6 June 2020 Coronavirus UK map: How many confirmed cases are there in your area? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51768274
- 13 June 2020 Revealed: the 254 neighbourhoods where there have been no Covid-19 deaths - is yours one? https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/12/revealed-254-neighbourhoods-have-no-covid-19-deaths-one/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr
- 18 June 2020 Coronavirus: What is the true death toll of the pandemic? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-53073046
- 10 July 2020 Coronavirus Live Maps - Follow how many cases, deaths and tests: UK and worldwide : https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/coronavirus-uk-cases-deaths-world-map-live/
- 11 July 2020 Reported cases of Covid-19 in London continually updated https://data.london.gov.uk/dataset/coronavirus--covid-19--cases
- 15 July 2020 New Statesman presents a comprehensive and forensic examination of the British government’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. https://go.pardot.com/webmail/509131/481781103/a676b19dfe7853521a7b43bd9994530e0e95aa2de5f74b8711db8e169efb4c11
- 18 July 2020 Here’s how scientists know the coronavirus came from bats and wasn’t made in a lab https://theconversation.com/heres-how-scientists-know-the-coronavirus-came-from-bats-and-wasnt-made-in-a-lab-141850
- 9 August 2020 What is the global situation now? Only if we end the pandemic everywhere can we end the pandemic anywhere. The entire world has the same goal: cases of COVID-19 need to go to zero. The chart below shows which countries are making progress to this goal and which are not. https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus